Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog changes and Bill Clinton

So I've made some changes over on the sidebar, cutting the photos down to one. For me, at least, the blogroll shows up on the first page when I load - no more scrolling. This cut also makes immediately visible for me the first few entries in a link list. The linkroll is powered by del.icio.us. I put this up because I've heard several people complain that there was nothing of interest left on the internet. I read a bunch of stuff online, and I tend to think that there are a ton of interesting links out there. I'll put some of those in this list.

Incidentally, here's some notes about the functionality of the two sidebar lists. The blog list reorders itself to reflect recent updates. Furthermore, if you hover over a blog name, you'll see when it was last updated. The del.icio.us links list runs chronologically, with the most recently added links up top. Hovering over those links provides a little more information about the link.

Finally, here's a link to a great Clinton interview from Fox News Sunday, in which Bill puts the smackdown on Chris Wallace for suggesting that Clinton didn't do enough to stop Osama Bin Laden.

No comments: