Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm freaking out!

Ugh, I have to present an update of my research so far on this project to a professor tomorrow. It's the broadest possible topic, and I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to organize and present what I've got so far. It's not that I'm lacking for stuff to say, it's just that each thought seems to trigger another thought which triggers another. It's like zooming in on a fractal, every thought seems not to narrow and focus what I want but rather to create a new area of equal complexity.

I just need to relax, I think.

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Relax??? It's no time to relax!!!!

Make a flow chart.

Matt said...

Make a flow chart? I'm not sure I get it.

As it turns out, my deadline got pushed back, so I've got more time. This is a definite relief for me, cos I need to get my shit together.