Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I've fallen back in love

Regular readers probably even don't remember that I've been having a problem with Firefox's tabs. Specifically, whenever I control-tabbed,* the tabs** would cycle in a seemingly random manner.

Well, I went through my extensions and I discovered that Tab Mix Plus, which serves some purpose I once understood, had been set to cycle through tabs according to which had been recently viewed. I instantly realized that I had set this option thinking it might be cool, deciding to give it enough of a shot to get used to its functioning, and then forgetting I had set it by the time I realized it was annoying.

Now it's been fixed and it's like I'm back with Firefox again for the first time.

Amazing!

*control-the-key plus tab-the-key
**tabs the file foldery things at the top of Firefox

No comments: