Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dark Phoenix

So here we are, oceans boiled off the earth, alien overlords everywhere, and then they pull this shit. They completely decimated my hometown, wiping it from the face of the earth. Naturally, I went completely insane and began collecting power rings, killing off the other Lanternes Vernes until I held them all, then tried to channel their power to create a new Happiness City. To make a long story short, I was whupped good, was featured for a time as the new Spectre, and have since been retconned back into basically my old situation. Only problem is, there was a mixup with my new power ring. Honestly, the Pink Lantern doesn't really work for me. It's kinda gay, even if you're using it to kick major ass. O wicked feminizing fate!

1 comment:

Fishfrog said...

I thought you were from Kirkwood or something.