Monday, September 27, 2004

Famous People I'm Dreaming About

Orson Wells, best known as the voice of Unicron in the Transformers movie, is a law professor. I testily argue that the things he teaches are in no way knowable and are just being assumed to be true. To this, he smiles angrily. After class I feel guilty and decide I should pay more attention in class. I mean, Citizen Kane and all.

Bjork, elfin Icelandic superstar, is my girlfriend. She bemusedly wanders about the house and occasionally consents to having sex with me. I carefully unwrap her aluminum foil pants to discover unnaturally tiny legs.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in his basketball-playing, afro-sporting days, is the right hand man to my legal research professor, who wears a giant pope hat. I argue with him about the details of an assignment. I say "Just because the instructions don't say to alternate the words of my responses with the word 'Mao' (e.g. 'The Mao restatement Mao second Mao of Mao torts Mao notes Mao...'), doesn't mean that I should do so." He grins, Charles Foster Kanically as KA-J bends slightly at the knees because the ceiling's rather low.

No comments: